Man Utd sign Pogba for £89m

Manchester United have completed their transfer of Paul Pogba from Juventus for a world record transfer fee of £89m.
The French international has completed his
medical at the club and signed a five-year deal, with the 105m Euros fee also potentially increasing through several add-on clauses.


"I am delighted to rejoin United," said Pogba. "It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working
with Jose Mourinho.
"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club.
with players that I count as friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers: The Last Knight Explains Nicola Peltz’s Absence

Why I signed with Glo - Wizkid

MUSIC: Plufix – Eri Won So ft. SuperWozzy